93 paseo wont start

Asked by Jun 23, 2010 at 01:18 PM about the 1993 Toyota Paseo

i own a 1993 toyota paseo. the car will not start, when i turn my key to start position the main engine relay blows and i loose all power to car. starter never engages took starter to autozone tested good also had alternater and battery tested both also test good. could this be caused by bad ground?

245

check your battery connections between the battery the starter but it should just need a cleaning to the terminals... i have a 64 ford falcon and it did the same and i checked the connections and i cleaned them and it works same with my 82 corolla rwd 2 door and it works well now