Why won't my 1990 pontiac transport start

Asked by Jun 08, 2012 at 02:26 PM about the 1990 Pontiac Trans Sport

I put starting fluid in TBI and car will start and run for a few seconds.  I removed gas line and checked to see if there is gas flow and it seemed to be ok.  When I put it all back together, engine will turn over but won't fire at all.

3,065

could be any number of things, crankshaft position sensor, ig nition, fuel regulator...........

755

fuel filter, fuel pump, injectors...

first check the fuel pump fuse that sits next to the 4 relays behind the passenger side headlight, if good, swap a good relay for the fuel pump relay, if good, replace oil pressure switch because it has fuel pump circuit that run thru it , if good, crank position sensor.