I was told I can fit a V6 in my 98 Sunfire I was just wondering if it's true

5

Asked by Aug 01, 2010 at 02:32 AM about the 1998 Pontiac Sunfire

3,525

You MIGHT be able to squeeze the GM 2.8 Liter V6 into it, but it'll probably take some pretty serious bodywork to get it to fit. Good luck!

225

GM put 3.1 V6's in them,,,np

The 3.1 V6 came in the Z24 but it will fit

345

Not too sure what the first guy is talking about seeing as how GM made the car with a bigger V6 than that in it. The question is which V6 exactly? Like a firebird's 3.8?

345

PS: If my brother can take his old 4Cyl Mustang and cram a 7Liter V8 in it then I'm sure you can go from a 4Cyl - V6 easily.

2,865

3.1 v6 will fit

15

Hell yea it will fit, I just put one in my son's car. I need help wiring the PCM to his other wires. Does anyone have any suggestions?