1990 Festiva~ Oil found in Radiator :(

Asked by Jul 19, 2010 at 01:39 PM about the 1990 Ford Festiva

OK... I'm in a tight spot... I found Oil in the Radiator of my 1990 Festiva. Kinda backwards, isn't it? So I rebuilt the motor and had it magnafluxed and pressure tested. It didn't show any problems with the head or block. I put the motor together and everything was fine for about 3,000 miles and then the Oil was back in the cooling system. I can't find anyone with any knowledge about this problem :(  If you can help please let me know... this is very strange!

you could have blow by pass problems,if this is the problem,time to get rid of it,this vehicle is like the chevy geo,is a throw away car,only good for so many miles.just like the K cars in the 80,s.