changing the fuel pump in a 1995 festiva

Asked by Jun 25, 2014 at 08:55 PM about the 1993 Ford Festiva GL

how do I change the fuei pump in a 1995 ford festiva

Just like any other car that has the fuel pump in the gas tank. You will need to drop the gas tank and have the proper place to work on the car, tools and parts.

nope, wrong above, sorry mate. undo the back seat and flip it forward, pull the tabs to the carpet and pull that forward. Remove the trap door, disconnect the electrical, remove the two hoses to the pump marking one or both so you don't mix them up later, remove the tiny screws around the pump plate and make sure you don't lose any, pull the pump, replace the pump, assemble in reverse.

Mrtee did you get it? I would also suggest a Haynes manual for the aspire and Festiva. It is very helpful!