Electrical

Asked by Sep 19, 2010 at 08:34 PM about the 1991 Mazda MPV

I have a 1991 Mazda MPV 6 cyl 3.0L, I'm having issues with  the electrical. It began when the alternator went out, replaced it with remanufactured alternator. Then I had another issue with the starter/battery, so I replaced both. Then the alternator I just replaced like a week ago is almost gone again, it was giving power to keep the car running, but it was not providing enough power to recharge the battery for some reason. So I took the alternator back to get another one, now it seems like it's something else that is either causing the battery to slowly drain or the alternator not charging the battery. If anyone may know of why I'm having this problem or any possible solutions, please let me know I have no clue what else it may be. I would greatly appreciate it.

if you use reman parts,that may be your problem,also have you replaced the radio in it,check wires for a short,and check fuseable links one may be blown.