I'm looking for the siverdollar size plastic or really metal part that works the windsheild wipers on an 83 mirada.the dealer no longer sells it.any ideas?

5

Asked by Jan 03, 2013 at 06:00 PM about the 1983 Dodge Mirada

I need the square piece of metal that controls the wiper linkage also.I think the large size plastic part has a horseshoe shape on the inside of  it, guess I need the washer and nut also.the part i have is broke in the middle.

5

i need passenger side mirror also. i know where to order bumperfillers 70.00 each side.