Vendors for Dodge Mirada parts?

Asked by Dec 24, 2011 at 03:09 PM about the 1983 Dodge Mirada

I need a filler neck grommet and vent and vent grommet for a 1983 Mirada V-8. Can't seem to find a supplier online for these items. Anyone have any suggestions? Got a new tank and now can't find these parts.

245

Have you tried Ebay or Craigslist? You may have to search in other states for the grommets on Craigslist, then have them ship them to you. That's what I do for some of my parts for my older Mustangs. It's worth a shot, may take a while though.

try any auto-parts store that can order from Mr gasket or JCwitney