PARTS

55

Asked by Feb 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM about the 1983 Dodge Mirada

Looking for rear bumperfillers, passenger side rearview mirror, multifunctional switch for turn signal, wipers and cruise control, as well as chrome hood, grille, and bumper trim?! Thanks !!!

try your local salvage yards.

55

I've not only tried "local" salvage yards, but had some of them look to their buddies for parts thru out the country. I've called Hardens and some other Mopar folk I use to deal with in Missouri, Kansas, Georgia, besides Texas, including all my old catalogs, where I was told that they don't carry these parts any more, nor could they steer me in the right direction. I saw somewhere of a place in Georgia that made molded ABS parts, but as yet haven't narrowed anyone down. If you have any other ideas, I would be most appreciative. I've already located 2 Swap Meets coming up in March and April/May, that is giving me some hope. As I have 2 of these, just about everything I need is a double order. Later !!!

good luck at the swap meet,that may be your onley chance since they dont make after market parts for this car.

Try. Rockauto.com for some of the parts but bumper fillers will be the hardest get. I'm looking for those too.