i got rear ended i need help finding parts.

Asked by Sep 30, 2010 at 11:55 PM about the 1983 Dodge Mirada

105

There is a fiberglass mold maker in Dothan Georgia that makes rear fender replacement parts for Miradas. I found it on ASK.com under fender caps. My plastic parts were damaged in a parking accident, but I had no metal damage like yours. The body shop had to modify it to fit properly to align it to the fender. So order one without the holes drilled in it. You will have to scour the country or Canada for a tail light assembly, fender and deck lid. Don't forget to in include Cordobas your search, since they have identical sheet metal.