hey i have a 1988 plymouth horizon 4 door and need new window channels and new sweeps any one know where to buy them at thanks

Asked by Feb 16, 2014 at 05:43 PM about the 1988 Plymouth Horizon

They're long since NS1 (obsolete, no longer available) from the dealership. Option A would be to snag a used pair that are still in good condition from a wrecking yard. There is a company in Ohio called Omni-Potent Parts that sells a bunch of restoration parts for the Omni/Horizon (and other Turbo Dodge cars). They have reproduction window sweepers and channels for sale below: http://www.omnipotentparts.com/product_detail.htm#4 door outer scrapers Cheers, TheCanadian