value 0f 1982 plymouth horizon

Asked by Jun 11, 2010 at 06:42 PM about the 1982 Plymouth Horizon

cannot find anywhere online as to value of my 1982 plymouth horizon. Runs well, no rust or damage. good interior - no rips, some fading but clean. 51,000 mi.
Any idea where to start pricing?

Thank you!

145

The car is only worth about$700 these days.

20

lol no its not mine is a 1980 plymouth horizoon and its worth 5000 in the mint condition its in.

$600.00

15

The car is worth more than you think. I have a 87 and its valued at $2500. The reason you are having problems getting a value is because they are considered classic vehicles. I had to call the county court clerks office and got the value on mine

The auto was built by Simca in France, and there is a small collectors market out there, but with the economy the way it is, it's really hard to say. The engine was originally designed as a rear engine, used in the Simca 1000. I have known of a few people who have used the engine, turbo charged, to power Simca 1000 rally cars. The jump from 944 cc to 1.3, or 1.5 liter, can really provide some performance in a Simca Mille. I would value the car between $2500-3,000 TO THE RIGHT BUYER. What engine does it have? dietzdrummer@aol/com Photo is of me in my 1964 Simca 1000.

you bigger than the car,lol