1980 Plymouth Horizon

Asked by Dec 17, 2009 at 04:20 PM about the 1980 Plymouth Horizon

I am wondering if someone can help me out?  I need to get a price for a 1980 Horizon (Plymouth. I really need some help,everywhere I look and every search I do leads me to N/A. Does anyone have any info?

THEY ARE WORTH ABOUT $800 CANADIAN

995

worth 950-2,925

125

I paid $150 for my '78. Runs great, no rust. Needs new wiper switch and C-pillar window though. Really depends I guess.

Paid $300 for mine

It runs and drives that’s about it lol there are a lot of things wrong, but because I’m willing to just live with them it’s ok. Wipers don’t work, struts and shock litterelly don’t have anything left to them. The carborator is missing the air cleaner.... it has no muffler. I love it because it looks amazing. Gets great gas. And so far has proven to be a reliable little hatch. 1986