1982 plymouth horizon value

Asked by Jun 11, 2010 at 06:41 PM about the 1982 Plymouth Horizon

going to sell my 1982 plymouth horizon. Runs well, no rust or damage, good interior (some fading, no rips, clean), 51,000 mi.
Cannot find anywhere online as to value. Any idea where to start pricing?

Thank you!

Is it an Auto, 5 spd or Auto w/ Overdrive? If you can find one they run from about 1500 to 2500. http://houma.craigslist.org/cto/2561137248.html, This is a craigslist add for the super duper one. It was a GLH Shelby which was the H/O 5 spd. But it has some issues. If you are still selling it I might be interested. I had one of these when I was 16 and it was a blast. Reach me back rrohde81@yahoo.com

Your car is worth something to an enthusiast. There are many Chrysler L body car enthusiast sites. You need to join L body enthusiast sites like the "Team Omni Mailing list", "TurboMopar.com", "TurboDodge.com" to see if there is any interest in your particular car. Also you could auction it on ebay. You may find that there is more interest in these cars than you thought was possible. Mike