My 2000 lhs start up but when It would stall it got worse two weeks ago yesterday we went to the store got into the car try to start it it stalled twice in the parking lot and now it won't turn over a

10

Asked by Feb 09, 2015 at 10:51 AM about the 2000 Chrysler LHS

40,575

It sounds like as of now, your battery is dead. Try jumping it, or charge the battery. See if car will fire up. Post back with results. You may just have a weak battery. If no idea how old it is, I would start by getting a new one. But for now, just see if the car will fire up with a jump or fully charged battery. If you get it started, let it warm up. See if it stalls out once warm.

10

We did that and nothing

10

You can hear the humming when I turn the key but that's it

10

Could it be my camshaft sincer

40,575

If the engine is not turning over, it sounds like your starter is bad. Try this: Jack up car. Locate starter. Have someone turn the key to the ON position. As they hold the key, rap on the starter with a hammer. If it suddenly turns over, your starter is bad and needs replacement.

10

Thank you very much I'll try it