I want restore a ford f100, 1962


Asked by Jul 22, 2012 at 07:14 PM about the 1962 Ford F-100

Question type: Car Customization

i want to contact with some companies where i can buy all the new parts that i need.  For all the mechanics parts,
like engine tramsmission, etc, i wnt to use all new technology and for the body i want all original parts.

2 Answers


original parts can come from LMCTruck.com & JCWhitney.com. I am sure there are others, but that's the ones i use. Aftermarket stuff, try sport truck, sport scene, Ford OEM, JEGS, etc. good luck with your project. depending on your budget, you may consider souping up a newer model ford and just dropping the 62 body onto it. this will be a lot of body work still and will require some custom mechanical, but it will the way you are doing it also.


NPD (National Parts Depot), Dennis Carpenter both are places that I've used.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford F-100 Questions

Ford F-100 Experts

#1 tennisshoes
Reputation 440
#2 MrBlueOval
Reputation 300
#3 Rowefast
Reputation 280
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford F-250
481 listings starting at $3,475
Used Chevrolet Corvette
120 Great Deals out of 20,753 listings starting at $3,000

Used Cars For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.