I want restore a ford f100, 1962

5

Asked by Jul 22, 2012 at 07:14 PM about the 1962 Ford F-100

i want to contact with some companies where i can buy all the new parts that i need.  For all the mechanics parts,
like engine tramsmission, etc, i wnt to use all new technology and for the body i want all original parts.

305

original parts can come from LMCTruck.com & JCWhitney.com. I am sure there are others, but that's the ones i use. Aftermarket stuff, try sport truck, sport scene, Ford OEM, JEGS, etc. good luck with your project. depending on your budget, you may consider souping up a newer model ford and just dropping the 62 body onto it. this will be a lot of body work still and will require some custom mechanical, but it will the way you are doing it also.

5

NPD (National Parts Depot), Dennis Carpenter both are places that I've used.