1984 nissan Micra have had it towed to the shop 3 times-help! origional problem was that it was hrd to start afte leaving it sit all winter but, could eventually get it running, jsut couldn't drive unless left it to wrm a long time. Now ...It is dying out without warning at trffic lights, or even when the idle is adjusting down after warming out and then it is impossible to start. I though it might have something to do with the ECU, thermostat sensors? Open to any ideas on this?

Asked by Aug 29, 2012 at 02:02 AM about the 1984 Nissan Micra

How long have you been driving it? You said it was sitting since winter. You might have water in your gas. If your near empty fill up your tank with fresh gas and some dry gas additive.