powermaster brake system parts

145

Asked by Oct 12, 2014 at 09:21 PM about the 1987 Buick Grand National

can repair brake system myself.   however,  where can I get o-rings, seals, etc.,  pump, etc., etc.,   other than the obvious,  kirban, cardone, etc.,.   don't let these guys monopolize our repairs !!!!!!!!!!   thats BULL.....!    SOMEONE has what we gn guys need.  find them,  lets work together boys !!!    I'm not paying the outrageous prices they charge and neither should you !!!!!!!!!!!!  lets make it happen, ken

145

OWNED MY 87 GN OFF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR, KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT THEM, BE DAMNED IF I'LL LET SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR PARTS. LETS REINVENT THE POWERMASTER BRAKE SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!

10

you are all right