can anybody tell me why a dash light fuse blows every time I turn on my parking lights but everything else works head lights brake lights parking lights turning signals brights and my inside lights...

25

Asked by Jun 02, 2013 at 12:43 PM about the 1984 Buick Grand National

It's not the dash lights, it's the tail light fuse. When there is a short in the taillights the dash lights go out also, and not be driving around without taillights and not know it. Time to start searching for a short in the taillights/parking light circuit

But wait. re reading your question, your tail lights stay on?

27,755

colletts84...you seem to be having a multitude of problems/issues with your Buick Grand National. You really might be better off joining a Buick Grand National Enthusiasts On-Line Forum, as these folks all own (or owned) the same car and know it inside and out. I'm not saying we won't try to help you here as best we can, but you may have better luck with what I'm suggesting. Here's 1 forum for you to look at: http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/