I drive a opel corsa 1.3i, it keeps on cutting out while driving, but after 2 or 3 minutes it start again and I can drive. Only for +- 10 to 15km then it cuts out again, what can be the prob?

Frizzzi
0

Asked by Jan 30, 2014 at 07:15 PM about the 1989 Opel Corsa

Goodwrench707
6,355

You are losing fuel or spark. You need to check for both when it happens. If it's spark, it might be an ignition module, or an ignition coil. It seems heat related. It can also be a fuel pump. However,... I would be leaning more toward the ignition.

James Ramond
18,005

hot coil breakdown, heat it with a heat gun and see if it kills it, then you know hot coil breakdown