I have an Opel Corsa 1.3 lite and experience while driving it switches off.

200

Asked by Jun 18, 2014 at 04:00 AM about the 2004 Opel Corsa

while driving it switches off then it wont start,It swings but does not start,I left it overnight
then the next day it started but while driving a few minutes it switches of again and wont
start,checked the battery it is fully charged,please help what could it be?

195

Clean the ecu near the gas pedal, check the battery terminal connections, clean the spark plugs, decarborise the engine, tune up and check all filters and service them if necessary

40

Hi,I have a 2001 Gsi model and I have the same stress as you.Had any luck about your problem?Pleaase help.

195

You might have a dead dynamo

40

I don't know what that is honestly or where to find it on the car,all I know is my engine is a fuel injector.

200

Hi guys thanx for your help,I sorted out the problem ,had to replace the coil.