how much is it worth

Asked by Feb 15, 2011 at 06:35 PM about the 1976 Ford Maverick

the car has 44K ORIGINAL MILES NOT IN EXCELLENT COND BUT NOT BAD NEEDS PAINGT AND TRIM INTERIOR IS NOT BAD

$ 500.00.

185

Papa, man, be nice. Not that I totally disagree with your assessment of a mavericks value but some people actually restore ramblers lol. To answer lulugordon, if the car has a gt package it is worth at the high end around $2000 if it is a four door six cylinder, papas comment for the price is about right. to get a idea for what you should pay, look on the web as to what people are asking for the same. Most folks always ask more than what they are willing to take.

I am being nice but truthfull,if the post had said Grabber,it would have been different,rember the mavrick was a ugley car,with a 6 cyl engine,even fixed up in the day,they were not popular cars,I was their in the 70,s.

185

I know, To make matters worse, my dad inherited a four door 1973 maverick when his sister passed away with 22000 miles. Manual transmission, steering , brakes, no air and a six cylinder. He tells me it's a classic and takes it to car shows. I feel like I have to be a little more tolerant. Oh and I forgot, its "poop" brown that year lol. Have great day

50

All of you guys are oh soooooo wrong!!!! The Maverick was and still is the best little car around! I am currently driving my second one. She's a 74 and I have heads turning my way and people giving my the thumbs up everywhere I go. I can fill my tank up for $40 bucks and drive for three weeks on one tank of gas. How much does it take for you to fill your tank and how long can you drive on that tank????? My son has a Mustang and it takes $65 to fill it and he can only drive 4 days on it.

30

I have a four door 1977 ford maverick ,although i am going to turn it into a 2 door with a fastback and new interior, it doesnt waste too much gas and runs pretty good and i first drove that car at the age of 12 and now i'm 16 still one of the best iconic car to me.

20

I HAD A 1970 MAVERICK. IT WAS A GREAT CAR, UNFORTUNIATELY I WRECKED IT. I TOOK MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION OUT PUT IT IN A 1973 MAVERICK. WHEN I GOT RID OF IT, THE CAR HAD OVER 300,000 MILES ON MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION. I MISS MY MAVERICK.

20

I have a 1973 Maverick. It is a 2 door and is white and still has the original plastic back seat cover on it. Carpet is brown and in excellent shape. It has approximately 17,000 original miles. The only thing I have replaced in it is the starter.There are minor issues with the car that could be fixed easy. Bought it in Berlin,Wi It resides in Redgranite,Wi. It is also for sale. Asking $5,500. FIRM

I am the 3rd owner of a 1975 2 door Maverick [not a grabber] The car sat in a garage in Connecticut for about 12 years after the original owner passed away. There is only 14,600 miles on it with all original parts and still runs great! I enjoy riding around with it as I get many compliments, mostly from older people who may have had one similar! My seasonal business keeps me from getting out much with it so I decided to put it up for sale for $4900.00 If anyone is interested call Bill at 781-324-4747

at this point, the car is worth what someone is willing to pay. I would pay more for them than some people, because I like them. I prefer 4 doors, they're more practical.

I just found a perfect 74 4 door mavrick with a 302 no rust all numbers match paint is perfect interior is perfect what should i pay he wants 2000

papa is an idiot