Im looking at buying a used 1972 ford maverick. It has four doors though...what is it!?

60

Asked by Apr 27, 2008 at 04:03 PM about the 1972 Ford Maverick

Do I have the wrong year?

60

oh yeah and I know NOTHING about cars, what makes this car awesome if at all. HOw big is it? and also does it make a vroom vroom sound?

60

heres a pic

15

Yes this is a 75 Mav. but this is not for sale

10

I have a 72 Maverick 4 doors with a V8 302. They are very spacious. (considered small back in the day) Mine has the vroom vroom sound. An 84 camero pulled up by me at a red light and thought I was revving my engine trying to get him to race when it was just my car idling LOL. My car weighs 3000 lbs. has plenty of room for a car seat and booster seat in the backseat. the trunk has room for a spare tire a stroller and suit cases. I love my maverick! Most of these cars were made 2 door and with V6 engine. I hope you love this car. I got it when I turned 18 and I'm 23 now. Still hte best car!

55

its probly a 71

55

Does anyone want to buy a 1972 Ford maverick with 60k original miles. V-8 302 fourdooremail me for photos ..