Can I run 14 inch wheels on my 1967 Mark 3?

Asked by Jul 08, 2013 at 10:10 AM about the 1967 Triumph Spitfire

I have a 1967 Mark 3 and run it in local autocrosses and daily driving. Would 14" wheels
with shorter sidewall tires be a better way to go and would tires be easier to find?

21,795

you are on the right track- I would go with Panasports and really good tires- like Michelins- or Dunlops if you want to keep that British thing goin' lol- the Panasport people will hook you up with some great lookin' lightweight wheels- and get you somethin' that will work for sure- check my garage for a look at my RX7 with trick wheels and tires- I can tell you- they really make a difference when cornering at high speed

Best Answer

Thanks!