Right rear 1/4 panel "galaxie 500" emblem

Asked by Jun 10, 2011 at 11:26 AM about the 1962 Ford Galaxie

I am restoring a 1962 Ford Galaxie 500 and i need a right rear 1/4 panel "galaxie 500" emblem. All the characters are individual. I have spent hours looking and need help. Thanks in advance, Tony

35

Check craigs list atlanta. i saw several galaxie letter ads there last night. unknown if correct year for you though

HAY,I got a uncle that was into the 62 to 641/2 he has a lot of parts- emblems,ill check with him tomorrow-sat,post back sat night to you.

sorry he has several but wont part with nothing.

10

Are you still needing the emblems? The galaxie is a metal script and the 500 letters are 3 individual pieces. What excatly do u need?

15

I see these on Ebay all the time at reasonable prices. Have you looked there? If not, try it.

2,885

I go to AUTO KRAFTERS INC. They have just about every part for all the GALAXIES, and there prices are pretty fair, C.L. and EBAY has them, but there not much cheaper, I'd get new, most of the parts in there catalog are original, and show quality...hope this helps