All the coolant is coming out of the engine block right under the air filter.

10

Asked by Oct 23, 2013 at 07:45 PM about the 1989 Chevrolet Sprint

My car is 1989 chevy sprint 1L Engine. Recently my car have a problem. All the coolant is coming out of the engine block right under the air filter. I do not see any loose pipe.

236,835

Maybe it's the water pump that failed. Remove the air filter to inspect.

10

Dear Tom, Thanks for your answer. As shown in the figure, the coolant is coming out of that hole. Do you think that hole is something related to fuel plug? That hole is located at the output of the engine and under the air filter. It is far away from the water pump. Thanks, Joe

685

That looks like the bleeder screw for the cooling system.Make sure it is tight,and not stripped.

Best Answer
10

Thank you for your education, Riccardo. I will find it in the junk yard. Possibly there is no stock in Auto Parts. Regards, Kyaw