Brake problems?

Asked by Nov 02, 2010 at 06:17 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Sprint

My dad is getting irritated with me. I am trying to get my 87 sprint up and running. I redid all my brakes, beld the lines, replaced valves etc. And now my brakes go completely soft when the engine is running. Can anyone give me any ideas? this is the first time Ive worked on a sprint. And cant figure anyhing out for my problem.

85

make sure all lines are tight, cause u still have air in the system. did u replace the master cylinder? if so did u bench bleed it?