I just noticed my clock reset as if the car lost power. This also effected the interior lights, they will not turn on eigther. Also noticed home link doesnt work to. Any Ideas? 2003 Acura MDX

Asked by May 22, 2010 at 09:05 PM about the 2003 Acura MDX

Wife came home on night said when she started the car up she noticed the clock reset to 1pm.  As she was driving she reset the clock to the correct time.  Some how this has also effected the interior lights.  They will not come on at all.  We noticed the Home link will not work eigther.  It seems this is all tied in some how.
   When you turn the car off and restart it the clock resets back to 1pm.  No matter what the lights have not worked since the first time the clock started this stuff.
  Any Ideas on what this might be.

Thanks,
2003 Acura MDX
Roy

170

I have the same year and model. i just replace the radio with an after market readio. I am experiencing the exact same problem. Not interios light and and the trip computer clock keeps resetting to 1pm. Help Please!!!!

170

Problem is blown fuse. Fuse #11, it's the 3rd one on the right row. Location is passenger side kick panel. Fuse amperage is 10A

10

I have the same problem after I have my aftermarket ceiling dvd player installed. I've changed the fuse.Everything work accept for the dome light, set the switch for the door they won't turn on even all the doors are opened. Hope someone out there know something please help. Thanks!

OMG I called the dealer in Albuquerque and they were NO help. I am so happy I came across this info in my search. Amazing! Incredible! Very helpful and worthwhile. Another issue ...the display screen has a large dark spot on the right side - is there any sense in replacing the display? eBay has a few for sale. I read that 2002-2006 displays have this issue. It seems to me even though it's not a safety issue - it should be fixed for free by the dealer. I am bookmarking this site for future reference.

Mine has done the same thing as yours debi, so glad i came upon this thread before i went to a dealership. Ill be looking into the same thing.