1991 Firebird formula plug wire layout

Asked by Jun 04, 2016 at 10:36 AM about the 1991 Pontiac Firebird Formula

I have all the the replacement wires except mice got
into the engin and chewed the wires and I've lost
the path that they originally ran through

4,815

What engine do you have? If you know the firing order and where No. 1 cylinder goes on the dist cap, then connect No. 1 and work your way around the cap in the firing order. Next, separate the spark plug wires into the right and left engine banks (based on firing order) and you should find wire looms standing up at the rear of each valve cover. Feather the sparkplug wires out into the slots in the loom on each side.

1,185

What he said good advice! The only other thing I could say is maybe go online and find/check your firing order or find a auto repair manual to find out what the firing order is and go from there.