My Pontiac Aztec won't start and has no power. What is the reason?

Asked by Jan 22, 2014 at 01:27 AM about the 2001 Pontiac Aztek STD AWD

The vehicle won't start. When I turn the key I got a click then all the power went out. I replaced the battery checked the connections and still the same result. After reading some discussions I replaced the BCM because I was experiencing symptoms of it failing previously. I recharged the battery and tried to start it again and still have no power at all. This is a nightmare please help!

241,535

Most probably a short to ground somewhere in the wiring of the vehicle. Have it towed to a shop so they can diagnose it.