2002 Pontiac Firebird I want to upgrade the headlights anyone know the best headlight kit to buy "non HID"?

1,205

Asked by Jan 17, 2015 at 05:21 AM about the 2002 Pontiac Firebird Base

Hi kind people, I have a 2002 Pontiac Firebird & want to upgrade the headlights anyone know the best headlights & where to buy I want better than a stock bulb & don't want HID lights either. It has 2 square glass lens for the regular lights & 2 square glass lens for the high beams total 4 headlights. I know I can get stock set up headlights that have a cut reflector pattern inside the lens "the chromed reflector backing plate" housing instead of just on the front lens like they have now. I know the European standard has a more strict safety code for all their headlights made there & would like to get that same quality for my car but don't know where to look? This is my size part # for my headlights H4703 & the front of the lens measures size 3x5.

PS Below this is an email I sent to a company with no luck finding them,

I was looking for an H4 conversion kit for a 2002 Pontiac Firebird it has
the 4 head light system 2 for low & 2 for High, I was wanting to run them off
the cars battery "more power to the lamps this way" with the relay set up wiring do you sell these kits with
the wiring harness plus the 4 lights at say 80 watt power or know where I
can get this stuff Thanks for your help ahead of time.
PS my size headlights are  H4703 & the front of the lens measures size 3x5.

97,155

Some of that Pontiac stuff is getting hard to come by now that they are no more, but believe it or not I have had a fair amount of luck finding stuff like that on EBay, might be worth a look.

1,205

Thanks for your reply tennis shoes yeah been there done that most of stuff on ebay is junk but I've done individual searches on the internet and came up with some good solutions but nothing that really fits my car exactly so that's why I am in a quandary hoping someone has an idea but I'll continue to look online too thanks for help!