I have a 2002 Pontiac aztek and ive checked the fuses and even the fuse under the hood my rear hatch will not open by key or by button I cant get to my lights in the back if they need to be fixed im not sure what to do when you do push the button or try to turn latch you can hear it trying to work is there a manually way to by pass this thanks

10

Asked by Aug 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Aztek STD

65,605

Sorry to say,but no there is no easy way,you may have to do disassemble the back hacth to release the lock.

10

how can I do that if I cant get to the bolts or anything. if I hit a bump it says rear hatch open which its not I took the fuses out and try to rest and nothing happen

615

I have the same problem on a 2002 Blazer. When the heat breaks I will figure out how to repair this issue and will get back to you. This site has provided no help to me at all with regard to this problem. And I asked three times.

Best Answer
10

thank you yea the florida heat is killing me myself im just hopeing that my light bulb don't go out any time soon