Recently Replaced 2 fuel pumps and filter, it appears #3 fuel pump is dead. But...

Asked by Apr 12, 2014 at 09:43 AM about the 1994 Plymouth Voyager LE

After recently replacing 2 fuel pumps,it seems as though #3 has bit the dust. I was called to come and haul it home.It sat for about 5 hours there. I got in it and it fired right up. Next day (yesterday) I drove it all day,no problem. Last night I went to start. Nothin'.I feel like scraping the thing. It's a '94 so I don't think a obd 2 reader will work. Plus it doesn't have the check engine lite on anyway.

246,945

Might not be a fuel issue, maybe it's your ignition. Before scraping it, have someone diagnose your issue.

Mark,Thanks much. I think I'll run and get some startin' fluid. That should give me some direction. John