The vehicle turns over but will not start.

40

Asked by Feb 17, 2014 at 09:17 AM about the 2000 Plymouth Voyager SE

When you turn key, a humming noise comes from starter. I replaced starter and same
issue. I checked for fire and fuel pump working and both are ok. I don't know for sure if fuel
is getting to injectors. I cannot see a valve on the fuel rail to check there for pressure.I
have checked the relay and replaced it with another and same issue. I am lost to what is
causing my issue any help?? It is a 3.0L motor. "The Exxon Valdez"

210

It turns but no spark to start

210

2000 Plymouth voyager, turn but wont start? No kick at all, just turn until battery die

40

Car jumped timing. Did a compression test and confirmed. I had spark and fuel so timing is the only other thing that makes a no start issue. It had jumped timing from debris from shredded serpentine belt from a month before.

210

I just got timimg belt like 8 months ago.ok ? While driving it would jerk like in second gear but still go after that., so wat makes it jump timing?

230

Hello, Please check this repair manual i uploaded for you! this should hep you find and fix the problem. http://bit.ly/plymouth-manual