The vehicle turns over but will not start.

Asked by Feb 17, 2014 at 09:17 AM about the 2000 Plymouth Voyager SE

When you turn key, a humming noise comes from starter. I replaced starter and same
issue. I checked for fire and fuel pump working and both are ok. I don't know for sure if fuel
is getting to injectors. I cannot see a valve on the fuel rail to check there for pressure.I
have checked the relay and replaced it with another and same issue. I am lost to what is
causing my issue any help?? It is a 3.0L motor. "The Exxon Valdez"

It turns but no spark to start

2000 Plymouth voyager, turn but wont start? No kick at all, just turn until battery die

Car jumped timing. Did a compression test and confirmed. I had spark and fuel so timing is the only other thing that makes a no start issue. It had jumped timing from debris from shredded serpentine belt from a month before.

I just got timimg belt like 8 months ago.ok ? While driving it would jerk like in second gear but still go after that., so wat makes it jump timing?

Hello, Please check this repair manual i uploaded for you! this should hep you find and fix the problem.