Hi i have a 1995 Oldsmobile achieva. My issues with it is i cant get the brake light on the dash to turn off what could be the problem?

Asked by Jan 27, 2014 at 07:49 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva 4 Dr S Sedan

7,325

If it's the red BRAKE light, try pulling up on the parking brake pedal while pulling the release handle. If that doesn't do it, you may have a brake fluid leak, or there is a problem with the hydraulic system. If it's the yellow ((ABS)) light, you will need the vehicle scanned for anti-lock brake fault codes.

19,205

Or it just may be low on brake fluid.