I have a 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva. The horn botton under the airbag cover has slipped down and stays on. How do I remove the air bag cover to reposition the horn switch?

Asked by May 31, 2014 at 02:55 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva 4 Dr S Sedan

The vinyl cover over the airbag has two places to turn on the horn to the left and right of center, but now I have to press up on the bottom of the cover to turn off the horn when it comes on by itself.

116,015

Use caution when messing with items around your air bag. One false move and you get one hell of a hit in the face by air bag. I would make sure battery is unhooked before you begin. Just a thought.