my aunt has a 1996 oldsmobile cierra ls and the front seat has reclined back but won't upright. It is a manual seat, not a power seat.

Asked by Sep 29, 2013 at 04:03 PM about the 1996 Oldsmobile Ciera 4 Dr SL Sedan

take the adjust forward towards the steering wheel..this might give you some "wiggle room" if is not at a "HARD" stop....anyways once you are able to get a little motion by freeing the area of motion...by movin' it forward...pounce upright, like an annoying little kid on the back while jostling the lever....with the added clearance you'll be able to SNAP it back okay~

in review....move seat forward like you've got stubby legs to reach the pedals...jiggy-time the backside while activating the lever~...that should do it~

20

i have 1995 oldsmobile aurora and the front seat has reclined back but won't upright. It is a fully automatic seat, mean power seat please help