My car is running hot and the hose thats connected the radiator is not getting hot. I have replaced the water pump and thermostat. White smoke is coming out the exhaust. What can be wrong?

Asked by Oct 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM about the 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 4 Dr 3.5 Sedan

I don't have any leaks.

When you say hose connected to radiator is not getting hot, if you mean upper hose , that is the hot coolant feed to radiator and the bottom hose, after passing through radiator should be cooler, (compared to top hose) will still be hot but not as much. Thermostat is my first thought but you need to know if it was installed properly and/or is not faulty right out of the box new. That happens. Now, after all that, white smoke coming from tailpipe is never good. Pull the dipstick and make sure your oil looks good. If it looks like chocolate milk ... that is not good.... the dreaded head gasket

I'm thinking head gasket. Been there more than once.