i have a 1999 mercury mystique. i need to have the ac rewired from the console to the fuse box near the floor on the front driver's side. how much should that cost roughly?

Asked by Jun 19, 2015 at 11:14 PM about the 1999 Mercury Mystique 4 Dr LS Sedan

63,255

This price would vary,depending on if dealer done it or solo mechanic,any where from 250 to 500 dollars,EST.

Trade in the car immediately and get a cool new ride from your local Nissan or Mazda Dealer!! Summertime Sales are HERE, baby!! Rock ON!! Ohhh Yeah!