Lincoln Town Car 1999 - Air bags replaced but leak still exists

Asked by Sep 17, 2014 at 09:16 AM about the 1999 Lincoln Continental FWD

I had my air bags replaced when a mechanic shop forgot to turn off the bags in the trunk and lifted it.   One broke but the other was old.  They paid for one and I paid for the other.  After replacement the car still bottomed out after sitting overnight.  I have been told there is an O-ring and brass ring at each end of the compressor under the hood that should be replaced anytime the bags are replaced.  Can anyone verify this?

Correction - it is a Lincoln Town Car!!!!! They also "got" me for over 500 in tie rods, etc. It only had 40K miles on it and drove tighter than a tick before they messed with it. Now it is all over the road. I am very upset. Why would the steering be so loose after they worked on it. I am the second owner - family car that was meticulously maintained!