My passport will not start.

countrygirl18
5

Asked by Sep 11, 2007 at 05:35 PM about the 1994 Honda Passport 4 Dr EX 4WD SUV

After looking and finding the flasher I tried to start my passport and it wouldnt. why is this?? please help.

39,345

Finding the flasher? I'm not sure what you are referring to, do you mean the little relay that makes the turn signals flash, etc? Anyway, if that is the case, it sounds like just a bad stroke of luck. There's nothing involved in the flasher that would cause the vehicle not to start. Did you perhaps pull other relays while looking for the flasher, or disconnect the battery? Sounds like something bigger is going on here.