how to leave a review

5

Asked by Aug 16, 2014 at 11:57 AM about the 2015 GMC Yukon XL 1500 SLT 4WD

how to leave dealer review

You have to wait for GarGurus to ask you for a review. IF you bought a car or even just contacted them to negotiate through this site; They will email you in 5-7 days..watch for it .might come in spam. If you did not contact the Dealer about a car, you can't write a review, I wanted to do that, tell about a bad experience I had at a dealer but was not allowed by Admin. you can always vent right here if you are unhappy or happy and name names

I was looking to write a review as well and was not able to leave one. I had a great experience with Auto Palace recently and if anyone is looking for a used car, they have been the best experience I have had so far. They are courteous, friendly, and not pushy at all! They also went out of their way to work out a deal that was financially sound for us. Great experience!!

was looking to leave a review of Route 69 Auto Sales in Prospect, CT, but found I was unable to. Thought all should know that Route 69 Auto Sales is a lousy place to buy a car. They swear, they lie, they don't do the work they say they did. DON'T GO TO ROUTE 69 AUTO SALES IN PROSPECT, CT

While shopping on Car Gurus, I found a car I was interested in at Geoff Rogers Autoplex. What a great experience it was buying a car from them. David Shrum my salesman made my first car buying experience a pleasure and walked me through everything step by step. I love my new Kia Optima!! Not only did I get a car still under warranty but I saved thousands over the new car dealerships. Thanks Geoff Rogers Autoplex and David Shrum. Rochelle Keene @ rokeene@gmail.com

I have a positive review and a negative one. I've always been an Indy Honda fan. We've gone there ofr 20 years and had great service. We've even bought a previous car there about 15 years ago. Imagine my surprise when I had a very bad experience. There were several things not working that Dennis hadn't told me about on the phone. What was worse...he made fun of us when we couldn't find the registration and then told us he couldn't do anything for us unless we had at least $3000 to put down due to the negative equity in the wagon we were trading in. Fast forward 4 days.. Butler Kia at 96th and Keystone got us a great deal on the van we wanted, low mileage and low interest using the same guidelines, trade ins and negative equity we presented to Indy Honda. Butler Kia inquired with many banks, called in some favors and worked hard to get us the deal. We drove away with a 2007 Honda Odyssey-EXL/Nav/Res 112,630 miles and 5.6% with 3 year/36000 warranty. I so wanted to call Dennis at Indy Honda and rub his nose in it.

I want to do a review on Triad Auto and Truck Sales in High Point, NC. We paid $1900 plus a 99 Neon down on a 2004 Mazda XR8, we agreed on payments bi-weekly. We were told this auto belonged to a friend of the owner, Danny Spurrier. This car had low mileage, was pretty, looked to be everything that the salesman said it was. 2 days later, we find that the car won't drive above 60 miles per hour, the Mazda dealer told us the car needed a new engine which would be thousands of dollars. We spent around $200 just changing the oil and replacing spark plugs. The car won't stay cranked, I feel it has been wrecked. Also, there is a recall where this car never had air bags in it. We tried everyway to work with these ppl, no way, the only thing they wanted to do was put us in another car. lol...Kidding, right? So the 30 day tag ran out Sunday, I removed the insurance, called the lot and my words were, Make Plans to pick up your car, it's sitting at my house. Don't go to this lot, don't try to work a deal with these crooks.

2 years later and Route 69 Auto Sales in Prospect, CT is still haunting my life. The catalytic conveter that they said they replaced. (Which when I took the car to another mechanic, told me the original factory convertor was still installed). So filed with DMV. So RT. 69 then did replace the catalytic convertor, and butchered the underneath of my car to get an after market one to fit. The replacement went bad after 1 year.....now it's time for emissions and to keep this car on the road (which I'm still paying for) will be about $2500.00! Stay far away from Rt. 69 Auto Sales on Rt. 69 in Prospect , CT !!!!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!