I have a 2014 CR-V EX-L which I just bought used from a non-Honda dealer. It has all of the manuals, but I cannot find information about the touch screen sound system.

Asked by Pottervb Jul 14, 2017 at 05:54 PM about the 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD with Navigation

I would like to be able to see the CD name and songs on the touch screen.
Right now, it just lists the track numbers. Is there some way to change this?

292,365

Go the the Honda website. You should be able to download all the information you need.

5

In your question, you write “CD”, now I’m going to get a bit technical. In any entertainment system, putting a Compact disc will just list the track number. Now, I’m sure by this year, most entertainment system have the ability to play other formats; thus, this method WILL show the songs tittle if it’s “MP3, or WMA” format. Also, if you put an original CD in most systems, it will also show the name of the song.