Problem finding replacement washer reservoir

Asked by Apr 05, 2011 at 07:06 PM about the 1994 Geo Prizm 4 Dr STD Sedan

I'm trying to track down a replacement windshield washer reservior for a 1994 Geo Prizm but the only ones I can find on the Internet or eBay don't look anything like the original one I'm replacing.  They all look like the ones pictured in the repair manuals but those manuals only show Prizms without ABS.  My Prizm has ABS and what I believe is the control module is mounted right where the washer tank would be on then non ABS models.

For my prizm, the washer tank is mounted on the right hand (passenger) side just in front of the fron wheel well.

Anyone have any idea where I can find the correct replacement reservoir?  I checked into local salvage yards but nobody has a Prizm with ABS (couple with out it and they all have the different style resvervoirs mounted where the ABS control is so it won't work for me)

Thanks,
Kory

70

try http://www.gmpartsexperts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=216332 they had one for my 95 with abs