My son has a 96 eagle talon that will run for a few days and then not for a day or two.

Asked by Oct 08, 2012 at 07:12 PM about the 1996 Eagle Talon 2 Dr ESi Hatchback

We have replaced the coil pack and cam sensor and it sounds like it isnt getting fuel because we can spray
starting fluid in the throttle body and this works sometimes. Could it be computer related, maybe shutting
the fuel injectors down?? He has a capacitor hooked up with subs and an amp too. HELP!!!

275

i own a 95 talon i had subs and all that in it at one point that shouldnt matter! could be a relay fuel pump could be crapping out on you days it wont start just trun key on and listen for fuel pump to kick on its right under the back seat in the middle if its the pump pull the back seat out there a panel there to change the pump that way you dnt have to drop tank keep me informed ill help best i can