1989 Lincoln Town Car Electrical Issues

Asked by Aug 25, 2016 at 11:41 PM about the 1989 Lincoln Town Car Base

So one day i start my car and the blinkers don't work.  i drive to work and when i leave to work i start the car and the blinkers work.  This went on for a week and now they and the heat and a/c don't work.  Now i started my car and the power windows and radio didn't work.  I get home and everything is fine.  I am sure they will soon permanently stop working until the issue is resolved.  All this happened in the last month and have never had issues with these components.

24,315

Check for water or dampness in the fuse box, both underhood and the interior box. Moisture can get to the backside of the interior one and cause all sorts of intermittent shorts.