i have a 1989 Buick Skylar with 79000 miles and after I fill the tank with gas after driving it it wont start. But it will start cold but not after it runs for awlie.

Asked by Oct 02, 2014 at 11:04 AM about the 1989 Buick Skylark Custom Sedan FWD

Whenits cold it will start right up but when I drive it after putting gas in when I shut it off it wont start until cool. No check engine ligths are on.

I know the older ignition modules used to act this way when they went bad, but not sure about the one in your vehicle.

I got the car back from the garage and it started right up cokd and runs fine, but when I shut it off it wont start until its cold again? He stated he changed the temp sensor and icm under the coils. He said it wasnt getting an injector pulse?? its a v6. I need this car fixed?? any help.

whats the value on the car if its in fair shape in 2017