I'like to have some info.one car I've fined , Louiswile KY dealer . No phone # in the ad ? Whom do I contact.regards to this wehicle.??Thnx

Asked by Jan 05, 2013 at 07:48 PM about the 1987 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 300D Turbodiesel Sedan

Used Car Purchase info. Needed .

1,695

If the vehicle is on Cargurus, they have a contact button and you put your info and have them contact you. The other option is to do a google search with the vehcile information you know and the city & state. You will then see other sites with that or similar vehicles that are either from the selling dealer, OR from a site that will list the selling dealer information, including their phone number.