Air Condition fix

315

Asked by Feb 14, 2014 at 06:34 PM about the 1989 Mercedes-Benz 560-Class 560SEC Coupe

How many cans of R12 do I need for
the system to get cold again? It gets
cool but not cold like it should.

210,735

Sounds like you have a leak. Did you leak test the system, evacuate it properly? If not, have someone with AC expertise look at the system for you. You don't go by can but by lbs/pressure. What does your gauge say?

315

No I didn't leak test the system yet. I took it to my mechanic and when he pushed the little valve nothing came out does that mean its a leak or just who ever had it before me just didn't get it serviced when it started to die down? Also can I put R134a in the system sense there might not be any in there at all?

15

when i bought mine in september it didnt work. How can i check to see what is wrong with out paying arm and leg