Need a fuse diagram for a 93 dodge dakota . Has no owners manual

Asked by Jan 04, 2007 at 01:24 AM about the 1993 Dodge Dakota 2 Dr Sport 4WD Standard Cab SB

Hello I have been searching for this diagram for you but have been unable to discover one. I would recommend checking out ebay. You should be able to find a manual relatively inexpensively there: Best of luck! CarGrrl

Advanced Auto or Parts America sells a repair manual by Hayes that has this diagram in it.

I am posting this here because I see other Dodge truck lovers.. I bought in May a 1993 dodge dakota truck. I am now getting it painted the orig color of blue. Needs tires and minor repairs... I think this truck is too fast for a first truck for my 17 yr old.. I want to sell it. Any interested buyers, please email me.. Thanks, Debbie

Bought my son a 1993 dakota 3.9 6 cyl. Let me say that it has been a perfect fit. He just turned 18. Also we feel safe with him in this truck.

u still need the diagram? ill send you one if ya still need it

Yes Please send me the fuse diagram. Thanks

I wouldn't be too worried unless it has a V8. Mine has a V6 and it tops out at like 90...

do you still have the fuse diagram fo 93 dakota- I could sur euseit- my complete dash stopped working and cant find my manual-thanks menotyou

If you still have this diagram and are still willing to send it, I sure could use it. I have had a lot of difficulty finding any kind of diagram for a '93 Dakota and I need them desperately.

yeah Shawn Id appreciate the diagram if youd send it to

is there anyway u can send me that diagram i also could use the wiring diagram if u have it to please our email is

i would like a diagram too if it isnt too much of a hassle. My email is

I too am in need of this fuse diagram please, is my email. I would very much appreciate anyones response on this issue.

would you send me the fuse diagram for 93 dakota please? email

I really need a copy of the fuse diagram for a 93 dodge dakota

No the Haynes manual does NOT have a fuse diagram and I need one bad please send to email I NEED IT! NEED TO KNOW WHAT FUSES GO WHERE. THANKS

Yes i would be interested in the 93 dodge dakota v6,and can someone please send me the fuse box diagram under dash? Thank you all.